Ray-ban prescription sunglasses are now available in 23 iconic models, the RB 2140 Original wayfarers, RB 2132 New Wayfarers, RB 3025 Aviator, RB 2027 Predator 2, RB 8301 Tech, RB 3217, RB 8041 Aviator, RB 3136 Caravan, RB 2015 Daddy-O, RB 3030 Outdoorsman Aviator, RB 3261, RB 4125 Cats 5000, RB 4141, RB 3016 Clubmaster, RB 3198, RB 2156 Clubmaster, RB 2016 Daddy-O, RB 3026 Aviator, RB 3029 Outdoorsman Aviator, RB 4126 Cats 1000, RB 3320, RB 2143 Wayfarer II and the RB 3407 Aviator.
Also, here is an Exclusive coupon at Frames Direct - Hot Summer Deal! Save $30 at Frames Direct! Use coupon code SUMMER30 during checkout.
How does this work?
1. Select the Ray-ban frame you would like to make into prescription sunglasses.
2. Select if the lenses will be for Distance/Single Vision Lenses or if they are going to be Progressives.
3. Select the frame color you want the frame to be from the drop down list.
4. Select the lens color your would like your prescription sunglasses to be, a choice of Brown, Brown Polarized, G-15 (Green), Grey or Grey polarized.
5. Next select the size of the frame, sometimes there is only 1 size, but for certain models, there will be a choice of either 2 or 3 sizes.
6. Now, enter your prescription in the required fields.
7. Your done, just enter your payment and shipping information at checkout.